Meal Plan -- Version: Week 3

0 comments

Skinny Girl's Quest for Muscle
Meal Plan -- Version: Week 3

For my third version of the meal plan, I've created a granola recipe with very high protein and very low sugar. In fact more of the carbohydrates in the recipe come from fiber than from sugar. This was to replace the super sugary granola's that are offered in my grocer's bulk food section. I also searched online for a high protein granola recipe. Unfortunately, the recipes claiming to have high protein came up short when I analyzed the nutrition information. Many called for cups of sugar (a cup of white sugar, a cup of honey, a cup of brown sugar, etc., all in the same recipe.)

By creating my own recipe, I've boosted protein levels and decreased morning sugars in this version of my menu.

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Friday


Saturday & Sunday

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories