Unexpected Benefits of Eating Right and Adding Supplements

0 comments

Skinny Girl's Quest for Muscle
Unexpected Benefits of Eating Right and Adding Supplements

Color! Millions of nail polish colors. Colors ranging from the deepest black to bright cherry reds--pinks to greens and blues. It's like a candy store for your fingers. Did you guess yet? An unexpected and most welcome benefit from eating right and adding supplements is strong, long fingernails. I've never been a fingernail girl--they've always been pitifully weak and short. If I ever wanted nails to paint in the past, I had to purchase a "full set" because I could just not grow them on my own.

When I was about 14 years old, my Mom told me that if I could grow all of my nails long enough to be seen from the opposite side of my hand, she'd give me $20. I tried and tried without any luck. For the first time in my life I have nails that can be seen peeking over my finger tips on the opposite side of my hand. Well guess what, it's now time for Mom to pay up!

What else?

This week I've been strolling into work without foundation makeup. I'm happier with the appearance of my skin. It's so nice to just pop on a few strokes of mascara and run out the door.

When they tell you to eat right, get all of your vitamins and drink lots of water to improve beauty, well, they (who every they might be) are pretty much right!

Until next time, go do something athletic!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories