Noticeable Results!

0 comments

Skinny Girl's Quest for Muscle
Noticeable Results!

My muscle-building venture started in late June (today is August 27th). Prior to that I was training twice a week with an intense focus on core strengthening and conditioning to correct lower back problems, in addition to doing loads of cardio. The core strengthening did work my back, but I did not pay attention to building actual muscle, the goal was much more about strengthening and stabilization of weakened back muscles. Today, I had an acupuncture appointment with my Chinese physician Dr. Liu. She's been treating me for back problems for several years now. She probably knows my back and it's history over the last several years better than anyone. I was absolutely delighted when she, unprompted, told me that my back has a tremendous gain in muscle since my last appointment just three weeks ago. Only three weeks for noticeable results! She went on to ask about my diet (I talked about the meal plan--see previous blog posts) and then mentioned that I'm supplementing as well. It's quite possible that my pre-June efforts built the base, July allowed my body to transition, and now with that base in place, and intense lifting, proper diet and a few supplements, I can really ramp up the gains.

Until next time, go do something athletic!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Noticeable Results!